A person shall be enlisted with the Council as a medical, dental or allied health practitioner if such person is awarded a certificate in medicine, dentistry or allied health sciences from an institution recognized by the Council and has passed pre-enlistment examination which given by the council.
A person who intends to be enrolled shall make an application to the Council and an application shall be accompanied by the following:
- Certified copy of Ordinary Level Certificate
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified copies of academic certificates from recognized training institutions
- An up to date curriculum vitae
- One passport size photograph
- A non-refundable application fee of TSHS 50,000 which is payable through control number generated during application process