Applied by Medical, Dental or Allied Health Professional after completing internship training and passing post internship examination. For those practitioners who have temporary registration for citizen they can also apply for full registration. However, temporary registration for citizen is no longer given by the Council.
A Medical, Dental or Allied Health Professional who intends to be fully registered shall lodge an application to the council. An application for full registration shall be accompanied by-
- Certified copies of academic certificates from recognized training institutions
- Certified copy of completion of internship certificate
- An up to date Curriculum Vitae
- One passport size photograph
- Non-refundable application fee of TSHS 150,000 which is payable through control number generated during application process
- A duly filled internship logbook
An application for Full registration may after Council consideration and determination be approved or rejected. However, the applicant will be informed on that decision.